Counselling & Psychotherapy Services
Omorfa Counselling provides Counselling/Psychotherapy for individuals, couples, young persons and workshops. Whether life is not making sense right now, there are challenges you don’t wish to face alone and need to gain a clear perspective,or, your mental health is suffering in anyway, Omorfa offers a safe, non-judgmental environment to explore such issues.
Our aim is to work with you as a whole (Integratively) and eclectically to achieve your goals, aims and desired outcome(s). We appreciate everyone’s individuality and unique needs and welcome a short initial consultation prior to commencing sessions together to establish suitability and comfort. You can expect to be treated with respect and without judgement within a safe, warm and in empathetic environment.
Our Therapists are all qualified and members of the BACP (British Association of Counselling Practitioners) and adhere to the BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice. All Therapist that work with young children hold an Enhanced DBS. For an appointment please call or complete the contact sheet.
Services we offer:
- Telephone Counselling – for your convenience.
- Skype Counselling – Face to face when you are away from home and cannot make it to the therapy room.
- Face to face – personal touch and preferred choice.
- Online counselling – when you just don’t know if you are ready to attend a full session and need a little ongoing support. (Please complete the contact sheet to express your interest).
- Workshops – Anxiety, Depression, Anger, Child Development, Communication. If you are looking for specific topic to be covered, please do not hesitate to contact us and express your requirements. (Please complete contact sheet to express your interest).